life is bliss (:

About Me

My photo
http://app.piipo.com/encrypt-post/

Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

sekinchan day 2

 my 2nd day in Sekinchan (:
actually i didnt went a lot place
but the picture stil lotsss :D
1st thing after i woke up that day was this breakfast (:
actually this plate was belong to man yee 
because i forget to take picture for my own plate
wahaha
thanks to my tourist guide's mom
the pan mee soup by her mom is sooooooooo delicious man (:
 

 the 1st place i went on my 2nd day is this place (:





 a river for watering the padi (:
 didn't stayed there for long
after walk2 see2
then we hurried moved to the 2nd destination
because the sky is getting dark :(

this is the 2nd place
*beach*
i love this sands :D


 pretty huh? ^^
it would be more nice if there is no rubbish around
when i reached there
the 1st thing i saw is rubbish
it is everywhere
it such a waste you know?
we should appreciate and take care of our beaches :(
i love beaches!! <3
the best place to relax (: (:




 rubbish :(






 love to walk at sea side (:


 children are playing with the sands (:
see?
rubbish is everywhere
i think those children will play with trash soon ):


:)










 sea <3



 me and my tourist guide (ah ye) 
thank you bring me to this heaven :D
<3 this place


 peace <3






 one of my favourite picture (:
love the background
the sea is so beautiful <3










thats all for my 2nd day (:

nice day ya!

XOXO

2 comments: