life is bliss (:

About Me

My photo
http://app.piipo.com/encrypt-post/

Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

the last day (:

my last day in sekinchan
wake up around 11am if i m not wrong (:
a night before was raining non stop
so,i really got some deep sleep on that night
totally recharged (:
i like to sleep during cold and raining night 
then we went out again around 12 or 1pm on the next day
because i m so desperate to bike for the last time :D
so,my tourist guide plus lovely friend decided brought me to another padi field (:
when we arrived
i totally in love with that place <3
such a beautiful scene (:


 relaxing & enjoying myself!! :D


snap shoot 1


 snap shoot 2


 snap shoot 3
ok
enough (:


 came down and find somewhere else :D







 2 g0od friends (:



 my 1st time sitting on a motorbike (:


 capture here and there non stop


then finally found this thingy :D
decided to climb up at last XD


  trying to adjust my posture to make myself more comfortable (:


 then snap again! :D
shot 1


 shot 2


 shot 3


 shot 4


 shot 5


6~<3 


 and 7 XD
phieww~~~


 so scary right?
now you understand why i have to adjust my posture :D




 <3


 <3




 hehehe
she was happy that time k?
is not like what you seen :D

thats all for my trip (:
i love the trip this time
the place is so relax and peaceful
yup
that is exactly what i want (:
i will be back again
<3

see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment