life is bliss (:

About Me

My photo
http://app.piipo.com/encrypt-post/

Followers

Friday, August 20, 2010

sharing♥


i found something today (:
guess i just want to share with you all through here
hehe
its just some picture that is cute and meaningful to me
i found all these in fb ^^


this is cute right?
and sweet too...(:


i like this the most!
is kinda funny when i first saw this
but pity little egg <3
it's back look so disappointing ):

i my Mom (:
guess what
i've secretly prepared a present for mommy
plan to give her a suprise when im going back sandakan next month
but!!
can't believe that my sister bought the same thing too! ):
nahh!
this is the real sister! haha~ XD

hmmm..
out of topic already ><
back to my cutie picha (:


ha!
girls~
this is what you will become if you are waiting for the "perfect" guy
XD

hehe..
my lovely patrick star (:
its just so cute!! 
if you have no idea for who is it
go check out "spongebob squarepant" XD

is not worth to give your precious heart to someone who don't appreciate!
so,love yourself (:


i used to titanic
but after see this
i just feel "LOL" =.=
so not romantic right??

lastly


i have to move on
this is what i keep telling myself ):
i need someone who can accompany me
i just don't have that strength to move on alone ):


i hope i will found that person one day (:
my Mr.Right (:
for now

i will just try to stay strong as i could
(:

actually i have more pictures 
but guess those will only show up in my coming post (:

so, stay tune ya! 

XOxO

2 comments:

  1. Hmm~ the little's egg one does look meaningful~ y don't post it at fb? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....don wann....only those visit my blog can share with me....Xp

    ReplyDelete