life is bliss (:

About Me

My photo
http://app.piipo.com/encrypt-post/

Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

outing at SANDAKAN

went to sing with bunch of sandakan's friends last saturday
seriously i had FUN that night! :D
 before we get our room
all of us went to the washroom
and we got out 1st group picha! yayy
p/s: i'm the photographer. harharhar~
i look chubby in the pic isn't it? ):



and we got our room!
lets start singing! :D


also not forgetting to take pictures



with lian lian (:



hmmm
no idea about why i'm laughing that time
and the one beside me too
she seems so excited LOL


trying to sing my heart out!! ahahhaa :D
and even being kacao kacao
i still sing so well wuahahaaa
*tak malu* :D


my turn to kacao kacao! ehehehee


oh yeah
my cam whoring skills have improved
i can snap 3 people at once :D


not really like groundnuts but actually there got ikan billis inside
omg
i love ikan billis harrharhar~




lian lian and soey~~
*usually i called xiao ai ying* :D


how can they still cam whoring while i sing so well there!!!


with winky


peaceeeee :D


another peace photo with groundnuts lol


hmmm
now only i found that i got so many pictures with lian lian :D


and this is another group picha of us! ((:

also went for movie last wednesday
watched "the cars" ((:
a little disappointed cause i expect more in that cartoon
but ends with a little bored



ice lemon tea is love
heheehe
now only i realized sandakan cinema's chairs are so short
only until my neck!!
it makes my neck so tired for the 1 and half hours -.-


especially update my blog for someone in exam!
xyan,as you wished i've updated!!
harhar good luck in exam!

and also good luck to my love one ((:
xoxo! yingying


2 comments:

  1. I also had fun in looking at the photos!macam2 pattern!LMAO!
    So sad tht cnt join u gals,still dealing with law notes T.T
    *Lazy log in,cuttie xyan here XD

    ReplyDelete