life is bliss (:

About Me

My photo
http://app.piipo.com/encrypt-post/

Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

new skin for my blog!

do you guys like my new template??? ((:
this one is better or the previous one?
for me
it is still satisfy except those words are a little messy
feel free drop me some comment k
life gets boring here 
-_______-


life with relationship didn't goes so well as i thought ):
problems appeared
and i don't know how to solve
 ok
no more emo post on my blog as my promise to myself
that is all
good night
xoxo yingying





3 comments:

  1. the words just like kindergarten kids' words XD
    not really like this theme><
    but still like the bird the most lol
    xyan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks yong mie mie! hehe..
    xyan,i like the birds too!!! ahahaa.thats why i still keep it thr even i change my theme...lol *high 5* :D

    ReplyDelete