life is bliss (:

About Me

My photo
http://app.piipo.com/encrypt-post/

Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

5-6-2011 (sunday) - rainy day

meaningless day

 except i found this cute theme for my phone (:
having an extremely boring day until
i keep repeat this 3 words to my roommate
"i eaaaaat childreeen" :D



god.
i'm so lifeless!
yesterday was a bad day as well
the only thing that make my day is the awesome movie i've watched
"X-men first class"
that movie is totally awesome
plus i am a X-men fans!
*cartoon version of course**
get so excited when watching
it makes me feels like i'm a kid again!




i've starts to don't expect that you'll understand when i feel bad
its great that i can take it all by myself
but it just doesn't seem right in a relationship
isn't it?:S
anyway
i'm glad that at least he would ask and care (:
and the feeling of warm and love that the love one give me
that is why i love him so so much ((:
so let me just run away from the problem and feel the love for a while :D
  
just got back from the love's house ((:
it wasn't that meaningless after all! <3


xoxo ying



No comments:

Post a Comment