life is bliss (:

About Me

My photo
http://app.piipo.com/encrypt-post/

Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CNY eve and day 1

 still in my CNY postssss ((:
one day before CNY
its CNY eve guys! :D
like usual
i went to my temple to help for some ceremony purpose
its like a random to me in every year CNY eve (:
took some pictures there



 *can you see that im nervouss??**>.<




 then went to another temple again for walk around purpose
its like a random to me as well :D ahaha
because the view there during CNY is nice (:






 bestie is making her wishes with her balloon! :D


 this is my wishes balloon! <3


 met the classmate and the friend ((:
we let go the balloon together
awwww* ((:
*wish come true everyone!**


me and the friends ((:




 then the 1st day of CNY!
i went the new temple with my family ((:
the new temple look grand and awesomeee :D
not including those smoke of course** >.<





 isn't it look like the HK ancient drama's background???
hehehee ((:





sister,mama,bro,and baba! :D
with love ((:

ok!
time for fun with the sis! :D


 do we look alike?? :DD
*say no say no please**>.<


 ahahhaa
now they are look alike!!!
hohohoo :D



 eeeeeeeee~ ((:



 the noob sis! :D


thats all for my CNY eve and day 1! ((:

stay tuned for more!! :D
something fun is coming up ((:

xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment